If you received a form from FAIRGuide, this is not our registration form. Fill out at your own discretion.
We are in the process of updating information for 2022 and will do so as quickly as we are able.
It is VERY IMPORTANT to read this information to ensure you are aware of the policies and procedures for all exhibitors. Please click on each to download the information.
- Exhibitor Move In, Setup & Additional Furniture Rentals - 2022 Coming Soon
- Sign & Banner Hanging Order Information - 2022 Coming Soon
- AV Order Information - 2022
- Electrical & Lighting Order Information - 2022 Coming Soon
- Accommodations for Exhibitors - 2022
- BellAliant Temporary Internet and Phone Hookup - 2022 Coming Soon
- Wireless Internet Use - 2022 Coming Soon
- Alcohol Offsite Retail Permit Application
- Temporary Event Food Permit
- Nova Scotia Agriculture Food Safety for Trade Shows
- Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency Service Guidelines for Vendors
- Insurance Information - 2022
- Name Badge Request Form - 2022
- Conditions of Contract (As Agreed to Upon Registration)
- Saltscapes Expo Logo – Promote that you will be at the show by placing our logo on your website!
April 8-10, 2022
Friday, April 8 - 12noon - 9pm
Saturday, April 9 - 10am - 6pm
Sunday, April 10 - 10am - 5pm
Event Food Sampling & Selling
Exhibit Space Rental Fee Includes:
- A listing in the Show Program (both print and online)
- Standard booth drapery - 8' back wall / 3' side walls
- Booth Carpet
- 8' dressed table (cloth & skirt) with 2 chairs
- 1 electrical outlet (7.5 amp)
- Name Badges: a 10x10 booth receives up to 6 name badges / a 5x10 booth receives up to 4. For additional badges, there is a fee of $5 per and must be paid upon request.
Electricity: For additional electrical needs, or to find out what a 7.5 amp can hold, please contact Global Convention Services
Furniture: Visit Global Convention Services or see Exhibitor Move In, Set Up, and Additional Furniture Rentals in Exhibitors Kit.