If you received a form from FAIRGuide, this is not our registration form. Fill out at your own discretion.
It is VERY IMPORTANT to read this information to ensure you are aware of the policies and procedures for all exhibitors. Please click on each to download the information.
Conditions of Contract – As agreed to upon registration
Saltscapes Expo Logo – Promote that you will be at the show by placing our logo on your website!
Expo Hours and Peak Times:
The 2018 Saltscapes Expo hours & peak times will be made available as soon as possible.
Event Food Sampling & Selling
Exhibit Space Rental Fee Includes:
- A listing in the Show Directory (both print and online)
- Standard booth drapery
- 6' table
- 2 chairs/10x10 space or 1 chair/5x10
- 1 electrical outlet (7.5 amp)
- Name Badges: a 10x10 booth receives up to 6 name badges / a 5x10 booth receives up to 4. For additional badges, there is a fee of $5 per and must be paid upon request.
Electricity: For additional electrical needs, or to find out what a 7.5 amp can hold, please contact Global Convention Services
Furniture: Visit Global Convention Services or see Exhibitor Move In, Set Up, and Additional Furniture Rentals in Exhibitors Kit.
Set Up / Tear Down / Shipping Information:
- All exhibits must be set up on the Thursday before the Expo between 10am and 8pm
- No dollies or carts are allowed on the aisle carpet from 8pm on Thursday to 5pm on Sunday – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Exhibitor tear down is Sunday of the Expo from 5-10pm and Monday the day after the Expo from 8am-Noon
Make sure every item or box is very well labelled. The outside of each box must display your company name, your contact name, and your booth number. Someone from the Saltscapes team will deliver them to your booth.
For boxes you wish to have sent back when the Expo is over, you need to fill out the weigh bills, have your shipment ready, and arrangements made with the courier to pick them up on the Monday following the Expo. Saltscapes Expo only has the space until Monday at noon, so they must be collected before then.
Requirements for Forklifts / Scissorlifts / Hanging Signage from Ceiling
Should you require items to be hung, or have large exhibits requiring forklifts for transport, etc., please be advised exhibitors must order this service in advance to ensure we are able to accommodate the request.